Decent Footwear Limited GENERAL POLICY FOR SETTLEMENT OF CUSTOMERS CLAIM
- 100% replacement is provided for merchandise bought from Decent Shoe Stores in case of any major manufacturing defects, if the concerned product is brought to our store within 30 days from the date of the receipt of physical money receipt. In case of minor defect, customers will get a repair service.
- No claims will be entertained for price reduced or marked down products.
- Decent reserves the right not accepts to any fraudulent claim and make final decision on any claim settlement.
- Definition of Claim for Shoes/Accessories:
- A Shoe/Accessory manufactured and sold by Decent SHOE COMPANY (BANGLADESH) LTD.
- in its Store, E-Commerce platforms, Agencies and Dealers stores which develops any defect during the course of normal wear by the customer.
Damage to upper or material:
- If the upper is damaged and/or becomes discolored.
- The upper or sole is torn due to bad stitching and/or bad material.
- Sole detachment occurs due to bad adhesion.
- The sole/insole/material is cracked or spoiled due to bad material.
For Non Footwear:
- Discolor on buckles of bags/accessories
- Material cracked or damaged due to bad material
- Chain or handler detached due to poor stitching